(Yield: 6 servings)
- 2 cups strawberry nonfat yogurt
- 2 fresh peaches pitted and diced
- 1/2 cup granola
- Place 1/4 cup strawberry nonfat yogurt in the base of four
6-oz parfait glasses. Top each with 1/4 cup diced peaches, followed
by 1 tablespoon granola.
- Repeat the layering process in each glass.
- Variation: Also try using other varieties including: vanilla,
plain, cherry vanilla or strawberry/banana.
- Substitution: You can substitute 1 15-oz. can of cling peaches
in their own juice, drained and diced, for fresh peaches.
For more yogurt recipes, go to www.dannon.com.