This is the same recipe that Dish Diva Carolyn O'Neil whipped up
on Fox & Friends.
(Yield: 3 servings)
- 1 cup Dannon ® Light 'n Fit™ Strawberry Nonfat Yogurt
- 1 cup fresh sliced strawberries
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 ripe kiwi fruit peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons cranberry juice
- 3 fresh whole strawberries
- ice cubes
- Place yogurt, strawberries, pineapples, kiwi, orange juice
and grenadine in blender. Cover and blend until smooth. Add ice
cubes, one at a time, blending well after each addition until
mixture is thick and spoonable.
- Pour into 3 frosted mugs. Garnish with fresh whole strawberries.